Sunday, January 02, 2005

Sarang Hae Do Dwel Gga Yo

(May I Love You?)
by: Yurisangja

Moon Ee Yul Ri Ne Yo Geu Dae Ga Deul Uo Jyo
Chu Noon E Nan Nae Sa Ram In Gul Al AJyo
Nae Ap E Da Ga Wa Go Gae Sook Ee Myu
Bi Chin Ul Gool Chung Mal
Noon Ee Boo Shi Ge A Reum Dab Jyo

*Waen Il InJi Na Sul JiGa Anh A Yo
Sul Re Go I Jyo
Nae Mam Eul Mo Doo Ga Jyu Gan Geu Dae

**Jo Shim Seu Rub Ge Yie Gi Hal Rae Yo
Yong Gi Nae Bol Rae Yo
Na O Neul Boo Tu Geu Dae Reul
Sarang Hae Do Dwel GgaYo
Chu Eum In Gul Yo Boon Myung Han Neu Ggim
Noh Chi Go Ship Ji Anh Jyo
Sarang Ee O Ryu Na Boa Yo Geu Dae E Ge Neul
Joh Eun Gu ManJeul Gge Yo

Repeat *

Cham Manh Eun Ee Byul Cham Manh Eun Noon Mool
Jal Gyun Dyu Nae GiE
Jom Neuch U Ji Man Geu Dae Reul
Man Na Ge Doae Na Boa Yo
Ji Geum Nae Ap E Ahn Eun Saram Eul
Sarang Ee O Ryu Na Boa Yo Geu Dae E Ge Neul
Joh Eun Gu Man Jeul Gge Yo

Doo Goon Gu Ri Neun Mam Eu Ro
Geu Dae E Ge Go Baek Hal Gge Yo

(MY PSY's version: Geu Dae E Ge Neul Joh Eun Gu Man Jeul Gge Yo)

(Yurisangja version) repeat**

Nae Ga Geu Dae Reul.

Sarang Hae Do Dwel Gga Yo.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mychi said...

Hello! I really like the song... Everything about it, the melody, the rhythm, the vocals, but I'm not Korean so I don't understand the lyrics. Please do me a favor of translating it. I really want to know the meaning of the song. Please... please... please! Thanks!

January 31, 2005 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger maikaru said...

"lover's in paris" did rock the filipino's heart! so with this song,love reigns!though i dnt understand it's meaning, "sarang hae do dwel gga yo", is one song i think, will last forever.to it's omposer/writer, kindly publish it's translation. thanks a lot.

February 16, 2005 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger noelli said...

to mychi,

yeah, me too, i really love this song especially when i watched the dvd. anyway, the english version of that song goes like this:

the door opens
you come in
i knew it was you
you walk to me and show your face
it is so beautiful
my heart is beating
you have taken my heart
i will tell you now
i will be brave
may i love you now?
this is my first time
i don't want to miss it
love has arrived
i will do the very best
it looks familiar
my heart is beating
you have taken my heart
there were so many cries and tears
but i finally met you
may i love you now?
this is my first time
i don't want to miss it
may i love you?

isn't that beautiful? so beautiful that when park sang that song, i recorded it in my phone. if i can't sleep, i play it again and again until i'll doze off to dreamland. of course, hoping and wishing that someone would sing that to me, too.

February 23, 2005 at 2:04 AM  
Blogger MoonP. said...

Please post the lyrics of Romantic love in korean version!!!!!!!!

March 16, 2005 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger loversinparis said...

i love lovers in paris its just like a fairytale! as i am korean, i understand the lyrics ki-ju and tae ling rawks!

April 26, 2006 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger patriya said...

oh... i really love this song especially when ki-joo sing this song 4 tae-yong, its so romantic, thanks for the lyric

February 26, 2008 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger bily said...

hi!!!!! i'm french of origine asian no korean but just to say that this song is very very beautiful and i think, i will wish one day to be able to sing for the person who is precious to my eyes because i don't know his feelings for me.

June 28, 2008 at 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home